jzchen

Re: Suggested Improvements

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:48 pm

darthpuppy wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:07 am
When I've wanted to do that, I just hit the top bottom that turns it off.

Of course that also turns off the navigation, carplay, etc. So that might not be the solution you are looking for.
Thanks darthpuppy! Yeah, I was hoping to keep the rest of it on. (I feel bad I seem to have lost the little book manual)...

yukithedog

Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:46 pm

The Push Button Transmission "Bridge."
This is part a functionality and part aesthetics comment.
Could the push button transmission be integrated more fully into the vertical dashboard? The bridge where it sits doesn't offer any increased convenience other than hold the buttons horizontally and, to some extent, provide a bit of cover for the storage tray, below. The "shelf" that runs along both sides of the buttons has no practical use (my experience, so far). It's not enough to hold anything....certainly not a cup or phone.

Ace

Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:52 am

Better headlights! The led lights on my previous accord touring were far superior

Louder horn

Not a fan of the wiper fluid mechanism thru the blades, spray works better

Center console too wide, my right knee keeps hitting it.

But I still love using electrons instead of hydrocarbons for my daily commute.

srl99

Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:49 pm

jzchen wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:48 pm
darthpuppy wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:07 am
When I've wanted to do that, I just hit the top bottom that turns it off.

Of course that also turns off the navigation, carplay, etc. So that might not be the solution you are looking for.
Thanks darthpuppy! Yeah, I was hoping to keep the rest of it on. (I feel bad I seem to have lost the little book manual)...
There's an online manual, your HondaLink app probably gives you access (I have the EV). Pull down the main screen (horizontal bar), right bottom "Support", Guides, then you should see choices for Vehicle Guides and App Guides. The manual is also accessible from a web browser (I don't have
that URL/navigation handy).

Return to “Clarity Plug-in News”