jzchen

Re: Range indicator malfunction in Driver Information interface

Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:20 am

Jeff,

It sounds a lot better than the 999 miles ours shows a lot of times when full on gas and electric charge. I was guessing the estimate included the frequency of charging, and how many miles until the next gas fill up, but what do I know? It's just a guess of mine.

Thanks for sharing this update. I have not had the opportunity to take ours to the dealer. I'm planning on changing the oil in 4 months when the next service is due as well, so unless there is a formal recall notice in the mail it might be a while until she goes back....

darthpuppy

Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:09 pm

I'm guessing it will take a couple weeks to calibrate to your driving pattern.

One thing that I miss from the Leaf is the feedback regarding miles per KwH. It would be nice to know how efficient or not I'm driving when on EV. The only screen I can find that provides an indication of driving efficiency is the MPG, which is calculating how many miles I'm getting per gallon given my charging pattern. But that doesn't tell me if I'm an energy efficient driver, just whether I charge a lot or drive beyond the EV range.

jzchen

Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:12 am

There is an efficiency graphic with horizontal bar graph that displays right when you turn the ignition off. The more full leaves and bar graph the better you did. Most of the time they are full for me though....

Return to “Technical Discussions”